Workshops and Interventions
From half day learning bite sessions within the normal workday, to 3-day skill development workshops or engaging large groups around strategically important topics – we offer a variety of interventions customised to the learning needs of the target group.
Some of the core topics we offer, either as stand-alone sessions or as part of larger programmes, include:
- Cross-cultural competence
- Managing and contributing in the matrix
- Leading through dialogue
- Managing conflict
- Lateral leadership – Influencing without authority
- Decision making in a complex environment
- Self leadership + Sustainable high performance
In addition, we regularly design and run annual management get-togethers which energise, add focus and add value.