International Corporate Programme Roll-out
Over the years, we have become experts in supporting clients with the international roll-out of corporate programmes. However complex the initiative, we understand the success criteria for affecting change through international development programmes, and we are uniquely equipped to partner with you to ensure the needed quality, consistency and impact. We take a ‘glocal’ approach: a globally aligned programme, which accommodates local preferences in learning. Our track record shows us working simultaneously and successfully on the same programme across Asia-Pacific, North America, South America and Europe, adapted for the needs of each region.
Here is how we can support you in making your corporate initiative a success:
- Programme design and co-design
- Consistent and aligned programme delivery across different countries and languages (English, German, Dutch, French, Spanish, Italian, Russian, Polish, Czech, Mandarin)
- Implementation support and consultation
- Creating in-house ‘champions’ to advocate the programme
- Delivery of Corporate University and Leadership Academy programmes
Exemplary Reference Projects
- Sustainable Leadership Programme – compulsory for all middle managers since 2010. After Cycle 1 (“Leading in Challenging Times” and “Strengths Based Leadership”), Cycle 2 is taking 5.500 managers through a 5-day programme focusing on understanding iconic change and leading in a complex environment. THE BRIDGE is one of the two training companies responsible for the global roll-out of the programme.
- Leadership Academy – European program for all manager levels, implementing a new leadership model, combined with relevant skill development. After training top and middle management, we are currently rolling out to over 300 operational managers throughout Europe in 10 local languages, including Czech, Russian, Polish, Dutch, Italien, French and Spanish.
- ‘Conversations of Performance Management’ – Aimed at equipping managers and leaders with the concepts and tools to manage theperformance and grow their people and to achieve beoer results, run by BRIDGE trainers in UK, Norway, Arab Countries, Germany, Austria, yearly since 2007
- ‘Innovation Works’ – one of the global business units with its 140.000 people is Innovation Works which creates solutions for all parts of the company. THE BRIDGE has designed and delivered over the last 2 years 8 programmes for middle manager with 2 modules. Focus is living the Core Values, personal leadership style and enabling high performance